Attention should be paid to the use of refractory castable prefabricated blocks
(1) When designing prefabricated parts, neither should the volume be too large, nor too narrow (easy to break), and the size must be moderate. In addition to considering expansion joints between two adjacent parts, special attention should be paid to it. The joints are arranged staggered, and the expansion joints can be filled with refractory fiber blankets to prevent “through straight joints” during masonry, which may cause excessive heat loss through the straight joints and even burn the furnace shell.
(2) During masonry, an appropriate amount of refractory mud or high-temperature adhesive should be used to make joints between the prefabricated parts to make it form a whole after high-temperature sintering, which is not only strong, but also reduces heat loss.
(3) A proper amount of insulation layer should be left between the preform and the furnace shell to prevent the furnace shell from overheating and large heat loss.
(4) Hoisting hooks must be designed for larger prefabs for easy transportation and installation.
(5) Oven according to the oven specification, the service life is better.
Please Leave your message you want to know! We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours!