1. Chemical composition: the main components determine the quality and characteristics of the refractory material
2. Bulk density: unit volume weight, high density, indicating good compactness, the strength may be high, but the thermal conductivity may be large. 3. Apparent porosity: no specific requirements, but as a manufacturer, the obvious pores must be strictly controlled.
4. Load softening temperature: also called high temperature load start deformation temperature, this parameter is very important, marking the material’s resistance to high temperature
5. Thermal shock resistance: the ability to resist sudden changes in temperature without being destroyed
6. Compressive strength: the maximum pressure ability to withstand (normal temperature)
7. Flexural strength: the ability to withstand shear pressure
8. Linear rate of change: also called reburning line change or residual line change, which refers to the change in volume expansion and contraction in the same temperature change every time. If each expansion and contraction is the same, we define such a linear change rate as 0
1. Wear resistance:
2. Thermal conductivity: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the heat flow rate per unit area of the material is related to the porosity
3. Impact resistance: No need to explain it, the impact resistance is good, and the service life is long
4. Slag resistance: the ability to resist the erosion of molten slag without being destroyed at high temperatures
Please Leave your message you want to know! We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours!