Refractory brick lining plays a very important function in the blast furnace, but in the production process, the refractory brick lining of the furnace mouth is slowly eroded due to various effects. In order to well increase the service life of the blast furnace, it is necessary to select the effect OK.
1. Furnace throat: it can bear the impact and damage of the recycled waste. Generally, steel bricks or water-cooled steel bricks are used.
2. The upper part of the furnace: This area has a relatively serious erosion effect on alkaline earth metals and zinc vapor. In addition, there are also reduced discharge and elevated cyclone erosion and damage. High-density clay bricks and high-grade alumina bricks with excellent chemical resistance and wear resistance should be selected. Or clay bricks pre-impregnated with ammonium sulfate, that is, clay bricks pre-impregnated with polyphosphate.
3. The lower end of the furnace wall and the furnace waist: the organic chemical erosion of coal ash and the brick lining should be made of refractory insulation materials that are resistant to high temperature impact, erosion and erosion, and large-scale explosions. The furnace performance indicators of all countries in the world are excellent Carbon-carbon composite bricks. In order to well achieve the use period of more than eight years. However, aluminum-carbon bricks can also be used in blast furnaces up to 100m3. Al2O3 carbon bricks are cost-effective, which will relatively control costs.
4. The furnace belly: the furnace belly is cleaned with high-temperature steam and coal ash iron. The heat flux is large. Generally, the application of high flame retardant, long-term load softening temperature and high volume density of high alumina bricks, aluminum carbon bricks.
5. Furnace air outlet: These are the areas of oxidation-reduction reaction, the temperature is 1900-2400℃, the brick lining is susceptible to internal stress caused by high temperature, and its high temperature steam erosion, coal ash iron erosion, alkaline earth metal erosion, contemporary blast furnace applications The air outlet in the furnace is constructed with mixed bricks, made of high-alumina refractory bricks, steel jade zirconium corundum bricks, brown corundum and silicon nitride fused carbon-carbon composite bricks, etc., and pressed carbon blocks.
6. The bottom of the furnace and the bottom of the furnace: it is the area where all the blast furnace charge is more severely eroded. The level of erosion determines the service life of the blast furnace. Large and medium-sized blast furnaces will use ceramic cups, overlapping bricks, etc., as well as high-quality brown corundum bricks, gray steel jade bricks and carbonaceous microporous bricks, laminated bricks, but carbon bricks will infiltrate and melt molten steel and carbon metal materials. The organic chemical attack on the alkali bricks and the internal stress on the carbon bricks are still the key elements for the service life of the prestige furnace bottom and the furnace.
Please Leave your message you want to know! We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours!