Requirements for measuring electrode paste height
(1) The measurement shall be carried out twice per shift, once after handover and once during shift, and records shall be made.
(2) The survey positions of each shift shall be at the same position (inner triangle or outer triangle).
(3) Each shift shall determine the amount of electrode paste according to the height of electrode paste.
(4) The measuring personnel shall pay attention not to contact the two-phase electrodes at the same time to prevent electric shock.
(5) The measurement shall be accurate.
Please Leave your message you want to know! We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours!