Where to be used for White Aluminum Oxide?
Scope of application: White corundum abrasive is suitable for surface beautification treatment of various high-end products, crafts or hardware. After sandblasting, the surface is white without any impurities, eliminating the trouble of cleaning. Fine white corundum can be used as the first for polishing and grinding. It can also be used as a variety of product additives. It can be used as solid and coated abrasive tools, wet or dry or spray sand, suitable for super-precision grinding and polishing in crystal, electronic industry and making high-grade refractory materials. It is suitable for processing hardened steel, alloy steel, high-speed steel, high-carbon steel and other materials with harder hardness and higher tensile strength. It can also be used as contact media, insulators and precision casting sand. Derusting, decontamination and descaling of iron workpieces, increasing the adhesion of coatings and coatings; descaling of aluminum workpieces, surface strengthening, and finishing; copper workpieces descaling and matt effect, glass products crystal frosting , Patterned plastic products, matt effect, denim and other special fabric plush processing and effect patterns.
1. Surface processing: metal oxide layer, carbide black skin, metal or non-metal surface rust removal, such as gravity die-casting mold, rubber mold oxide or release agent removal, ceramic surface black spots, uranium color removal, painted painting Rebirth.
2. Beautification processing: matte or matte processing of various gold, K gold jewelry, precious metal products, non-metal matte processing of crystal, glass, corrugated, acrylic, etc., and can make the surface of processed objects become metallic luster.
3. Etching processing: etching art for jade, crystal, agate, semi-precious stone, seal, elegant stone, antique, marble tombstone, ceramic, wood, bamboo, etc.
4. Pre-treatment processing: Teflon (TEFLON), PU, rubber, plastic coating, rubber drum (ROLLER), electroplating, metal spray welding, titanium plating and other pre-treatments to increase surface adhesion.
5. Burr processing: Removal of burrs from bakelite, plastic, zinc, aluminum die-casting products, electronic parts, magnetic cores, etc.
6. Stress relief processing: aerospace, defense, precision industry parts, rust removal, paint removal and matting, refurbishment and other stress relief processing.
Please Leave your message you want to know! We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours!