Why choose micro-expansion refractories?
Because of its high strength, it is easy to crack and peel, which is not conducive to the use of heating furnace; the linear changes of the castable after being burned at 1400 ℃ are all positive, and there is micro expansion during use to prevent the occurrence of cracks and thermal peeling of the furnace lining. It is especially important for the inner cavity regenerative heating furnace.
Compared with traditional refractory bricks and refractory concrete, micro-expansion refractory castables have the following characteristics:
(1) The bulk density is small, and it is a neutral plastic refractory material;
(2) It is suitable for use in different parts of high-temperature kiln lining and equipment with complex shapes;
(3) Strong airtightness, which is beneficial to improve the overall airtightness of the furnace wall and reduce heat energy loss;
(4) High compressive and flexural strength, improving durability;
(5) Compound admixtures are readily available in raw materials, easy to prepare, and stable and reliable in quality;
(6) Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-polluting, non-burning. Make production, transportation, storage and use safe and reliable;
(7) The construction workability is good, and it can receive technical, economic and social benefits such as simplified construction procedures, improved working conditions and environment, and shortened construction period.
Please Leave your message you want to know! We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours!