Semi-coke from HG Group is light black, characterized by high fixed carbon, high specific resistance, high chemical activity, low ash content, low sulfur and Low phosphorus. It is wildly applied to such industries as chemical industry, metallurgic industry, and gas- making industry to produce calcium carbide, ferroalloy, ferrosilicon, silicon carbide, silicomanganese, fertilizer, etc. Semi coke is made from high grade Jurassic coal as a new type of carbon material. It will substitute some metallurgical coke in producing ferroalloys products. Semi coke can be used in smelting too.
• High fixed carbon (84% max)
• Low ash (9% max)
• Low Phosphorus (0.03% max)
• Low Sulfur (0.4%max)
• high specific resistance
• high chemical activity
• High conductivity to lower the electric power
• Reduce pollution
Semicoke can be used in ferroally production to replace the metallurgical coke, blast furnace injection, as asintered fuel to produce iron. It’s a new environmental materials to be applied wildly in different industries.
Semi coke powder can be used in blast furnace instead of coal injection in steel-making ;
0-6mm semi coke can be used for sintering Mn ore in process of production SiMn; or using in other sinter mill.
6-18mm semi coke can be used in producing Ferronickel , Ferrosilicon ,Calcium Carbide and other ferroalloys.
1. Semi coke should have rainproof measures during storage to avoid damp rain.
2. Stove that uses semi coke should not communicate with the bedroom as much as possible to prevent gas poisoning.
3. During the use of semi coke, regularly clean the flue to ensure the full combustion of semi coke.
4. Add enough coal at one time. Add coal in the middle and late period of combustion to prevent the furnace temperature from being too low and extinguishing the fire.
5. The height and diameter of the chimney must be ensured, and the chimney interface and the chimney itself must not leak (the chimney is too low or too thin will cause the heating furnace to not burn normally, seal the fire and extinguish the fire, etc.).
6. Adjust the size of the air inlet on the dust removal door according to the situation when sealing the furnace, to prevent the situation that the fire can not be sealed or extinguished when the furnace is sealed.
7. If a chimney hat is added, the hat should be more than 50 cm away from the mouth of the chimney.
Please Leave your message you want to know! We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours!